Thursday 1 May 2008

Clooney to move house because of Spears

Clooney to move house because of Spears



Role player George III Clooney is reportedly moving out of his theatre and he blames Britney Spears.
Clooney revealed that he only realised the popstar lived so close when he heard the helicopters over her household on the day she was taken to hospital in the first place this month.
The Hollywood asterisk believed somebody had broken out of prison because of the stochasticity existence created and told Newsweek that he was instantly planning to leave behind his Los Angeles home.
He said: "I precisely establish out, like, 10 days ago I must live inside, like 300 or 400 yards from Britney Spears. I institute out because I came home at 10 at night and thither was [set] totally these helicopters over my house with these lights.
"I think, 'Someone's broken out of prison house...' I bugger off my baseball game cricket bat, which is what you invariably draw in every cinema, and I called up my help, world Health Organization I mentation was in my guesthouse.
The actor/director revealed he quick realised his home wasn't at risk of exposure, simply that he was living near Spears.
He joked: "So forthwith I experience to move."